Re: Foreclosure Consultants ? Loss Mitigation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cash Flow Forum ]

Posted by TR Lawrence on April 30, 2005 at 10:58:50:

In Reply to: Foreclosure Consultants ? Loss Mitigation posted by Mark Cicero on February 20, 2005 at 19:53:26:

I am a certified Loss Mitigation Consultant also called an LMC I am also a Realtor. I try to keep folks in thier homes if I can or at least keep them from being forclosed on. A percentage of those I work with will do a short-sale to keep from being forclosed on & often times they get a little $$ from the situation also. When a short sale occurs it is good to have a list of investors or those who would be interested in getting the property on a deadline. If anyone is interested in being on my investor list or one of my associates list(local to you) email me or if you are interested in SE TN join at my website If you need an LMC to keep you in your home or out of forclosure email me

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cash Flow Forum ]

WWWBoard 2.0a and WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997, All Rights Reserved.
Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company